To help us meet your needs & expectations here's just a few things to make your experience at Wax & Relax comfortable, safe & rewarding:
- As a courtesy we
request that mobile phones be switched off while inside the salon.
- For the relaxation, enjoyment
& safety of all clients we encourage that children not attend salon
- No smoking inside the salon.
- Please give 24 hours cancellation
notice if you cannot attend a scheduled appointment.
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to
your scheduled appointment time so that we can discuss your treatment, complete
client cards etc.
- When receiving your treatment, the therapist will address
your needs based on your personal assessment. You may also communicate to us
how you are feeling during your service and please advise your therapist if
there is anything specific you would like them to address.
- All information provided &
held by the salon will remain strictly confidential.
- All appointments will end
at their scheduled time so that the next guest will not be delayed. Treatment
times are not extended based on late arrivals and if necessary we may need to
reschedule your appointment for a later date.
- Please notify us at time of
booking if you are pregnant, are taking medication for acne or epilepsy, if you
have ANY allergies, any physical
ailments or disabilities.
- If you are unwell at the time of
your appointment we kindly ask that you reschedule.
- If you are booked in for a waxing or lash/brow treatment please ensure that your skin is free of perfumes, moisturizers, deodorant and/or make-up.
- If you are booked in for a waxing treatment please wear loose-fitting comfortable clothes. Following bikini, g-string and Brazilian waxing it is best to avoid tight
underwear for 24 hours.