Salon Etiquette during COVID-19
To help us meet your needs & expectations here's just a few things to make your experience at Wax & Relax comfortable, safe & rewarding:
- A COVID-19 Health Screening Questionnaire must be completed prior to your appointment. Salons are obliged to record these details to assist with contact tracing efforts if required. Failure to complete the form means I cannot treat you.
- Please arrive on time to your appointment.
- Remove shoes at entry door.
- Place all personal belongings in tub provided.
- Sanitize your hands at station on arrival.
- Refrain from touching surfaces unnecessarily. Ask for assistance with products and testers.
- Practice social distancing. Only 1 client will be permitted inside with therapist at a time.
- Do not bring children to your appointment. Additional family members who are also booked for treatments will be asked to wait outside until it's their turn.
- As a courtesy we
request that mobile phones have their volumes turned down.
- Practice safe respiratory hygiene whilst in salon and wash hands with soap after coughing/sneezing/touching face.
- No smoking inside the salon.
- Please give 24 hours cancellation notice if you cannot attend a scheduled appointment.
- If you are unwell at the time of your appointment we kindly ask that you reschedule.
- When receiving your treatment, the therapist will address
your needs based on your personal assessment. You may also communicate to us
how you are feeling during your service and please advise your therapist if
there is anything specific you would like them to address.
- All information provided &
held by the salon will remain strictly confidential.
- All appointments will end
at their scheduled time so that the next guest will not be delayed. Treatment
times are not extended based on late arrivals and if necessary we may need to
reschedule your appointment for a later date.
- Please notify us at time of booking if you are pregnant, are taking medication for acne or epilepsy, if you have ANY allergies, any physical ailments or disabilities.
- If you are booked in for spray tanning, waxing or lash/brow treatment please ensure that your skin is free of perfumes, moisturizers, deodorant and/or make-up.
- If you are booked in for waxing or spray tanning please wear loose-fitting comfortable clothes.
- Follow aftercare given for each treatment.