Salon Etiquette, Entry Terms & Conditions, Cancellation & No-Show Policy
To help us meet your needs & expectations here's just a few things to make your experience at Wax & Relax comfortable, safe & rewarding:
- Please arrive on time to your appointment. If you know you'll be arriving late pls message ahead to give notice.
- Please give as much notice as possible if you cannot attend a scheduled appointment for any reason. No fee will be charged if notice is given prior to commencement of the appointment.
- Clients that have not arrived within 15mins of their appointment start time (and who haven't given any prior notice) will be deemed a "No-Show" and charged the full cost of the missed appointment. Future bookings will require a debit/credit card saved on file.
- All new clients and all online bookings require a saved debit/credit card.
- A "No-Show" for a booked prepaid package/treatment session will count as being redeemed.
- No refunds given on gift vouchers, services, unused prepaid treatment packages or products (unless faulty).
- If you are unwell at the time of your appointment please reschedule. No one will be allowed to enter salon if showing signs of illness.
- Remove shoes at entry.
- Sanitize your hands on arrival.
- Ask for assistance with products and testers.
- Practice social distancing. Only 1 client will be permitted inside treatment room with therapist at a time.
- Do not bring children to your appointment. Additional family members who are also booked for treatments will be asked to wait in a separate room or outside until it's their turn.
- As a courtesy we
request that mobile phones are turned off or have their volumes turned down.
- Practice safe respiratory hygiene whilst in salon and wash hands with soap after coughing/sneezing/touching face.
- No smoking inside the salon.
- When receiving your treatment, the therapist will address
your needs based on your personal assessment. You may also communicate to us
how you are feeling during your service and please advise your therapist if
there is anything specific you would like them to address.
- All information provided &
held by the salon will remain strictly confidential.
- All appointments will end
at their scheduled time so that the next guest will not be delayed. Treatment
times are not extended based on late arrivals and if necessary we may need to
reschedule your appointment for a later date. Treatments that are modified/shortened due to lateness will be charged as per the original booking.
- Please notify us at time of booking if you are pregnant, are taking medication for acne or epilepsy, if you have ANY allergies, any physical ailments or disabilities. Be honest and upfront on all consent forms.
- If you are booked in for spray tanning, waxing or lash/brow treatment please ensure that your skin is free of perfumes, moisturizers, deodorant and/or make-up.
- If you are booked in for waxing or spray tanning please wear loose-fitting comfortable clothes.
- Follow aftercare given for each treatment.
- If you are dissatisfied with any aspect of your treatment or service please communicate promptly and honestly to resolve any possible conflict.
- Familiarise yourself with the pricelist. It is kept updated on this website and subject to change at any time without notice. Ask any/all questions re pricing prior to your appointment.