Dermalogica Pro Power Peel - 30 min - $120
Dermalogica Pro Power Peel - 60 min - $220
* Prepay 5 get 6th peel free!!!
If you’re looking for the latest in treatment room technology and are seeking highly driven results then this treatment is for you.
Our Pro Power Treatment is an action-packed treatment combining the Dermalogica Pro Power Peel, Ion Active Treatments and a Dermalux LED phototherapy treatment.
This supercharged treatment is highly active and personalised to every individual skin. The treatment targets stubborn skin concerns including ageing, pigmentation, acne, congestion, sensitivity and dehydration.
Your skin will look and feel dramatically improved after one treatment. You can have a treatment as a stand-alone service or a series of 3-6.
- Power Clear Peel consists of 10% Mandelic Acid, 2% Salicylic Acid and 15% Malic Acid. This acid blend targets blemishes, kills acne bacteria, reduces oil, and minimizes post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation.
- UltraBright Peel consists of 30% Lactic Acid blended with Phytic Acid, Grape Juice and Tangerine Peel Extracts. Lactic Acid is one of the most effective and least irritating Alpha Hydroxy Acids. It is also a humectant that improves barrier function. This antioxidant formula blend helps to increase cell turnover, brighten and hydrate skin.
- Advanced Renewal Peel consists of 30% Glycolic acid complexed with Opuntial Flower extract and Phytic Acid to treat advanced signs of aging such as fine lines, wrinkles and hyperpigmentation.
WHAT TO EXPECT AFTER YOUR PRO POWER PEEL:
- Skin may temporarily appear red or flushed after treatment depending on skin condition and sensitivity.
- Side effects may include dryness, stinging, irritation, itching, redness, swelling, tightness, peeling, or scabbing.
- On the second day, skin may appear darker or may begin to flake.
- On the third day, peeling may begin around the nose and mouth, followed by the cheeks, forehead, jawline, and neck.
- Keep skin hydrated until skin no longer shows signs of dryness or sensitivity.
- For the duration of the peeling process, the Pro Power Peel Post Procedure Kit is recommended to care for skin after treatment.
- Once peeling and redness has subsided, regular maintenance routine may resume.
- Increase fluid intake for the next 2-3 days.
- Avoid direct sun exposure for 2-3 weeks to prevent hyperpigmentation. Always wear SPF.
- Avoid strenuous exercise or extreme heat for 1 week to prevent blistering or discomfort.
- After 2 weeks, continue to maintain peel results by using Rapid Reveal Peel once a week.
RECOMMENDED POST PROCEDURE RETAIL PRODUCTS:
- Ultra Calming Cleanser is a gentle, pH balanced gel cleanser formulated to calm and cool redness and heat associated with reactive or sensitized skin. It delicately fortifies skin's protective barrier without leaving an irritating residue.
- Barrier Defense Booster is concentrated Oat Oil with Squalene to restore balance to sensitive skin by soothing, nourishing, and moisturizing. Ideal for relieving dryness, enforcing barrier integrity and supporting healthy skin.
- Calm Water Gel is a weightless Aloe and Hyaluronic moisturizer used to quench dry, sensitized skin.
- Super Sensitive Shield SPF30 is a broad spectrum sunscreen ideal for sensitized or recently resurfaced skin. It is formulated with an Oat Complex to minimize discomfort, burning, or itching, while reinforcing barrier lipids providing optimal hydration.
- Daily Microfoliant is a gentle exfoliating powder blended with Rice Enzyme, Green Tea and Oatmeal to polish flaking skin and brighten pigmentation.
- Rapid Reveal Peel combines two different types of peeling agents, an Alpha Hydroxy Acid and a Pumpkin enzyme to help resurface texture and even skin tone. Use this product once a week as an exfoliator to maintain peel results.
- If you are lactating, pregnant or think you might be pregnant.
- If you are taking prescribed acne medication, such as Isotretinoin (Accutane), you must discontinue use for at least 6 months prior to a chemical peel.
- If you are using a prescribed exfoliant such as Retin-A®, Renova®, Differin®, Tazorac®, Avage® or a high percentage Glycolic Acid product, discontinue use for approximately 10 days prior to your chemical peel. Please consult your physician before discontinuing the use of any prescription medication.
- If you have active herpes simplex (cold sores) on treatment area.
- If you have sun allergies.
- If you are allergic to aspirin.
- If you have had any prior adverse reaction to a skin peel.
- If you had recent radiation treatment for cancer.
- If you have had sunburn, significant sun exposure or wind-burn within the last 2 weeks.
- If you have had surgery within the last month in the area to be peeled.
- If you are currently using antibiotics (which may cause skin to be ultra-sensitive).
- If you have waxed your face, you must wait at least 72 hours prior to receiving a chemical peel.
- If you are using a chemical depilatory treatment you must wait a week prior to receiving a chemical peel.
- If you have received a cosmetic or resurfacing skin procedure such as laser or a chemical treatment you must wait 2 weeks prior to receiving a chemical peel.
- If you have received Botox® or other injectable procedure, you must wait 2 weeks prior to receiving a chemical peel.